Consultant Christopher Lloyd
Date posted 27 September 2016
This international Business Services consultancy are currently looking for an enthusiastic Credit Controller to join their vibrant central Liverpool team.
Based in Liverpool City Centre this company are looking for a self-motivated Credit Controller to join the business to ensure the prompt collection of outstanding invoices and resolve customer queries to facilitate payments.
As a Credit Controller in this fast paced company your responsibility's will include:
- Contacting customers for payment of overdue invoices by phone, email and letter
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Cash and cheque allocation
- Providing a reliable and trustworthy customer service, taking ownership of customers queries
- Operating and maintaining customer related information and to maintain accurate records
- Working with other teams in the business to ensure delays to payments by customers are eliminated
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Dispatching statements and chasing letters
You will have the following skills:
- Passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Previous experience working as a Credit Controller in a fast paced and professional environment
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- The ability to manage workload under pressure
- Excellent team work skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Good knowledge of accounting procedures
- Ability to build relationships
- Strong telephone skills and good communicator
If you are passionate about a building a career in an exciting and respected Company and feel that you have the relevant Credit Control experience then this could be the role for you.
Please apply today.