Salary £25000 - £27000 per annum
Consultant Natasha Stoddart
Date posted 23 September 2016
A fantastic opportunity for an outgoing and hardworking individual to join a growing company as a Credit Controller, based in Watford. This is an Credit Controller role which would suit a candidate with Credit Controller experience, looking for a new challenge in a rapidly growing company within a friendly team.
Key Responsibilities for the Credit Controller role:
- Collection of debts in line with set targets by e-mail and telephone
- Reduction of aged debt in line with set targets
- Identification and effective resolution of account queries
- Effective communication with relevant departments to facilitate account management
- Undertake occasional customer visits to develop relationships and resolve credit issues as required
- Produce a weekly cash flow forecast
- Generate AR month end reports and reconciliations
- Allocation of monies received to customer accounts
- Credit checks for new customers
To be successful you will have proven experience as a Credit Controller, with good working knowledge of Excel. A strong communicator capable of dealing with people at all levels.
This is an excellent opportunity for a team player to join a friendly team in an exciting time of growth.
Please click to apply.