Recruitment Credit Controller
Location West End
Consultant Harriet Redfern
Date posted 14 September 2016
A top London Recruitment Consultancy are currently looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join their London's West End based team.
As the Credit Controller at this fast paced Recruitment Consultancy your key responsibilities will include the following:
- Take full ownership of and responsibility for a portfolio of customers, managing the full collection cycle including payment plans, stop supplies, dispute management and ensuring customer accounts are fully reconciled
- Apply time management techniques to ensure daily activities are achieved, improving own performance which is aligned to achieving the team goals and targets
- Ensure activities are targeted at maximising cash collection and reducing overdue debt
- Work with cross functions within the business to ensure invoice disputes are proactively recorded and resolved in a timely manner
- Ensure the day to day activities conform to company policies and internal control procedures
- Ensure all activities are performed, including reporting and business reviews in line with service level agreements and the month end timetable
- Provide information on customers within own debtor portfolio, to support the credit assessment process
- Ensure timely escalation of issues that may impact performance and debtor results
If you have excellent communication skills and a proven track record of effectively managing a portfolio of blue chip clients then a Credit Controller position in this fast paced Recruitment Consultancy could be the ideal role for you.
Apply Today for this Recruitment Credit Controller role.