Salary £16500 - £18500 per annum + Full Company Benefits
Consultant Abdul Ali
Date posted 14 September 2016
Credit Controller is now required at a leading financial services organisation based in Leicester. The successful Credit Controller will primarily be responsible for ensuring payments are completed regarding outstanding invoices.
Responsibilities of a successful Credit Controller:
- Ensuring a portfolio of diverse Clients are managed through efficient and effective Credit Control
- Provide a high level of customer service whilst maintaining reassurance
- Proactively seek to understand the Debtors and/or Clients and have the ability to spot warning signs
Profile of a successful Credit Controller:
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external customers via face to face, the phone, email and in written communication
- Strong rapport building skills so that it is easy to establish and maintain a professional relationship with Clients
- Understand needs and manages risk - e.g. seeing things from clients point of view, identify clients needs, awareness of money laundering and data protection legislation.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Decision-making and developing solutions – e.g. set credit limits within guidelines, make recommendations and monitor collection performance
The successful Credit Controller will be bale to secure the following package:
- £16,500 - £18,500 (per annum)
- Full Company Benefits
- Career progression opportunities
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.