Salary £23000 - £26000 per annum
Location Hemel Hempstead
Consultant Natasha Stoddart
Date posted 26 August 2016
A fantastic opportunity for a passionate and professional individual to join a growing company, based in Hemel Hempstead. This is an Assistant Accountant role which would suit a candidate with Assistant Accountant/ Accounts Assistant experience, looking for a new challenge in a company with progression opportunities. You will be driven and motivated, with strong attention to detail and a keen team player.
Assisting the Senior Finance team with month end, the main responsibilities will be:
- Assisting with the preparation of month end accounts including accruals, prepayments and balance sheet reconciliations
- Supporting with the analysis of the P&L and balance sheet
- Assisting with the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Assisting with the audit process
- Ad hoc reporting
Ideally you will:
- Be studying towards ACCA /CIMA/ AAT
- Strong Excel skills (Pivot tables and V Look Ups)
- Have strong double entry knowledge
An excellent opportunity for a team player, if you think this is the right next step in your career then apply now to this Assistant Accountant role or send your CV to Natasha.firstname.lastname@example.org.