Finance Business Partner
Salary £65,000 - £75,000 per annum
Consultant Willy McBride
Date posted 19 July 2022london accountancy-finance/corporate-finance 2022-07-19 2022-09-17 media London London GB GBP 65000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Finance Business Partner to join a Global Media company based in London.
As the business is expanding their global presence there is a need to strengthen the Commercial Finance team.
The Finance Business Partner will establish strong relationship with the Business Teams and understand the various key cost drivers of the Group Overhead functions. This role will report directly into the Head of Corporate Business Partnering and there is plenty of opportunities for growth.
Key areas of responsibility for the Finance Business Partner will include:
- Developing key relationships with various stakeholders across the business
- Ensuring regular contact to develop understanding of the business area
- Improving financial awareness for non-finance colleagues
- Understanding key cost drivers and ensuring accurate reporting of results
- Developing and maintaining accurate, quality financial reports for key stakeholders
- Analysing costs and presenting information to Management teams
- Producing rolling forecasts and supporting annual budget process
- Producing variance analysis and challenging stakeholders where appropriate
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting where required
- Qualified accountant
- Excellent business partnering skills gained in a media business
- Strong communication skills with ability to build robust relationships
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Advanced IT skills
If you’re interested in working for a growing high growth media company which works with some of the biggest names in the business then this would be a great role for you. Any questions, please contact William McBride on Willy.firstname.lastname@example.org or apply within.
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 02 August 2022An exciting opportunity for a Commercial Finance Analyst to join a fast-growing content platform focused on creating, financing, and distributing high end films and tv series.
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 19 July 2022A brand new and very exciting role has become available for a Commercial finance analyst to work for a global media business based in the heart of London on a initial 6 month contract You will mainly be responsible for the data integration and information flow between the various systems to ensure the most accurate monthly reporting of profitabilities, team utilisation and forecasting of resources.
Salary: £70,000 - £75,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 18 July 2022Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Finance Business Partner to join a Global Media company based in London.
Salary: £65,000 - £70,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 05 July 2022We’re currently recruiting an experienced Head of Finance - Content for a well-known media brand based in London.
Salary: £65,000 - £70,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 04 July 2022Currently recruiting an experienced Finance Manager - Content for a well known media brand based in London. This pivotal role will manage and control all content spend across various countries and will partner with 2 key SMT members.