Salary £20,000 - £22,000 per annum + study support and parking
Consultant Rebecca Butler
Date posted 16 July 2018Robert Walters United Kingdom
An established business based in the heart of Liverpool City Centre is currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join its busy department. As an Accounts Graduate or an AAT studier (or equivalent) you will be working alongside the Finance Manager and be part of a welcoming and friendly team, you will enjoy a varied and demanding finance role. This is an ideal role for someone who is looking for an opportunity for progression and career development as this company always promotes from within.
As an Accounts Assistant your main responsibilities will be:
• Journals, reconciliations and accruals
• Provide accounting assistance to any team within the Finance Department as and when directed.
• Assist with control account reconciliations
• Raise purchase orders for the department
• Ensure that core business activities such as filing, record updating, take place on a regular basis
• Provide support with import and export queries.
• Provide support in respect of VAT queries.
• Provide a high standard of service providing guidance, assistance and support on the Finance Department
To apply you must:
- Be a graduate with 12-18 months accounts experience OR be AAT Part qualified with the relevant experience detailed above
- Have in depth knowledge of debits and credits and be confident in a wide range of finance duties.
- Have excellent Excel and IT skills
- Be friendly and willing to help out with non-accounts related activities as and when required
- Be confident enough to work autonomously
If you are interested in applying for this role then please do not hesitate to get in touch.