Finance Business Partner
Consultant Liam O'Flaherty
Date posted 12 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client is a leading name in Financial Services with a strong presence in Yorkshire. This high profile organisation are looking for a talented qualified Accountant to join the team in a Finance Business Partner capacity to support the business and drive the delivery of strategic priorities.
This is an exciting Finance Business Partner role and will offer the opportunity to have a significant influence on business strategy.
Duties for the role will include:
- Finance Business Partner for aligned area. Support and advise stakeholders in making strategic and operational decisions through challenge and insight
- Support the strategic and financial planning, budgeting and forecasting for the aligned business area
- Support the development and on-going measurement of performance against the performance management framework and KPIs
- Development and provision of relevant and insightful reporting and analysis for business area, to drive improved business performance
- Provide financial support to M&A activity and strategic change programmes
- Headcount management and approvals
- Maintain and improve effective financial controls and processes
- Regular performance reviews with budget owners
- Regular liaison and reviews with financial control and FP&A
- Involvement in wider finance initiatives to constantly evolve and improve the Group Finance function
Our client is looking for a candidate who is immediately available who can join the Leeds team as soon as possible. If you are interested in this role then please contact Liam O'Flaherty at Robert Walters for an initial discuss or apply now.