Salary £70,000 - £80,000 per annum + bonus and benefits
Consultant Julia Noellert
Date posted 23 May 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Pricing Manager We are working with a successful global fin-tech company to find a Pricing Manager in London. In this role you will lead the pricing function and pricing team for the business.
Key Responsibilities of Pricing Manager:
- Report to and work closely with the FD to set and execute pricing strategies for the business.
- Analyse KPIs and P&L reports to measure growth of the business and drive profitability.
- Conduct complex analysis vital to the stakeholders.
- Work cross functionally with different business units to set pricing strategy.
- Identify and develop new opportunities for cost savings and growth.
- Ad-hoc finance and strategy projects.
Ideal Candidate for Pricing Manager:
- ACA/CPA/ACCA/CIMA qualified (or overseas equivalent)
- Relevant experience in pricing
- Advanced modelling, SQL, and data visualisation skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills