Senior Finance Business Partner
Salary £70,000 - £80,000 per annum + car, bonus
Consultant Callum Laurie
Date posted 22 May 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A PLC based in Cambridgeshire is recruiting for a progressive and commercially focused Senior Finance Business Partner.
As the Senior Finance Business Partner, you will manage a portfolio exceeding £200m and partner with a diverse range of senior stakeholders.
Reporting directly into the Finance Director, responsibilities will include:
- Supporting, advising and influencing stakeholders and senior business leaders on financial performance.
- Leading the budget setting, business planning and long-term forecasting.
- Offering transparent strategic insight through analysis.
- Influencing at a senior level on strategic direction, aiding commercial decisions and driving profitability.
- Leading on the production and delivery of detailed financial analysis.
- Working in unison with the wider business partnering team to constantly look at ways to enhance reporting, forecasting and planning.
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified chartered accountant (ACA or equivalent) who can build rapport in a professional, yet confident manner. You will be able to work autonomously and not be afraid to question the status quo. This role is best suited to candidates who have worked for a complex company in a commercially oriented environment.
Alongside the competitive salary, you will be awarded a car allowance and up to a 20% bonus.
CVs are under constant constraint, so do not hesitate on applying or calling Callum on 01908 044000.