Transaction Services Executive
Salary Highly Competitive Salary + Bonus
Consultant James Walker
Date posted 09 February 2017
Due to an increased deal pipeline and growth a prestigious Corporate Finance Advisory boutique based in Leeds are looking to take on a Transaction Services Executive/ Senior Executive to work as part of their regional Transaction Services function.
- Participation in the execution of transactions across the client portfolio
- Preparation of client reports and key documentation for fund-raising, acquisitions and disposals including information memoranda, business plans
- Assisting in the completion of IM and business plans
- Development and use of complex financial models, identifying problems and risks
- Prepare and present pitches for buy side and sell side Due Diligence
- Involvement in meetings meeting with target clients
- Networking with key clients in the Yorkshire market
- ACA or ACCA qualified working within an established practice firm in Audit or Accounts
- Experience in Corporate Finance or T.S is advantageous but not essential
- Ability to identify issues thought sound analysis and application of commercial acumen in all situation
- will possess the characteristics of a Transaction Services Executive, strong sales flair, commercial acumen and negotiation skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning advisory firm with an industry leading bonus scheme offering clear career progression to Partnership.