Salary £40000 - £45000 per annum + Car Allowance
Consultant Bethany Anstey
Date posted 05 October 2016
An opportunity has arisen for an Investment Associate to join a highly acquisitive business located in Worcester. The appointed Investment Associate will be required to travel within the UK to support the finance teams within the group.
- Responsible for supporting the group’s investment plans through involvement over the full cycle from deal origination, investment case proposals through to acquisitions and disposals
- Support the CEO and Group Finance Director in managing the portfolio of investments on a day to day basis
- Working ‘hands on’ with management teams to assist in delivering business plans
- Develop and support investee company finance teams and act as a commercial business partner in order to manage risk and optimise shareholder values
- Assist with the evaluation of investment opportunities and draft business case proposals
- Support the annual budget and planning processes of the group ensuring regular updates are produced to support strategic plans
- Provide ad hoc support to fiancé teams and senior management
Knowledge & Experience:
- Professionally qualified ACA or ACCA
- Experience of dealing with commercial finance issues
- Experience working within a hands on role supporting a portfolio of high growth businesses
- Corporate finance, Transactional services or restructuring experience is paramount
This is an opportunity ideal for someone who is keen to take their career to the next level. If you are a Investment Associate or have what it takes to be considered please apply today.
Apply today or contact Beth Anstey on 0121 281 5000.