Salary £20000 - £30000 per annum
Consultant Frankie Cripsey
Date posted 12 September 2016
A leading professional services company, based in Manchester, are currently recruiting a Bookkeeper.
Key responsibilities as a Bookkeeper:
- Prepare and complete VAT returns for a variety of clients
- The bookkeeper will be responsible for bank reconciliations, purchase invoices and management accounts
- Inputting data via a double entry system
- Bookkeeper will be responsible for Invoice accounting and Cash accounting.
You must have:
- Must have a minimum of 2 years bookkeeping experience
- Must obtain the ability to work well and remain focused under pressure
- Bookkeeper must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent time management skills to enable tight deadlines are met whilst producing work to a high standard
- Exceptional knowledge of Sage Line 50 is mandatory as well as Advanced experience with Excel
- Experience with software such as Quickbooks, Xero and other accounting software is extremely advantageous
This leading provider within the professional services industry, in Manchester, are dedicated to employee development and feedback making this a fantastic opportunity.
Apply below or to find out more about the Bookkeeper job contact Frankie Cripsey on email@example.com or call +44161 214 7444.