Consultant Dom Horne
Date posted 06 November 20192019-11-06 2020-01-05 media London London GB GBP 175000 250000 250000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A newly created and broad CFO role within a diverse and fast paced Sports Media company.
A fast paced, high growth, PE backed Sports Media business are looking to hire a forward thinking and commercial CFO for their European business. The role has come about after a strong period of growth and new revenue opportunities that are being explored and require greater experience within the team. The role will sit on the board and play a key part in driving the business forward.
The CFO role itself, will be based in their central London HQ which boasts some fantastic river views though the business itself operates on a national and international level. The team are great, very outgoing and it's a wonderful place to work. The business has recently aquired a number of media rights and is looking to monetise this and generate further revenue which is a large driving force behind this hire.
Day to day you will be involved in but not limited to:
- Providing Leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team
- To work with the CEO and the Board on key mergers and acquisitions and to take responsibility for the effective integration of acquisitions.
- Ensure relevant information within financial reports is analysed, communicated and explained to company senior management on a regular basis
- Ensure all budgeting and forecasting is accurate, managed and completed according to group and local timing deadlines
- To support the CEO and Chairman in future media rights negotiations
The ideal candidate will:
- Be fully qualified and have a strong academic profile
- Extensive media rights experience
- Be an excellent communicator with gravitas, capable of providing sound advice and a challenge to the board.
- experience of operating at board level previously
- A demonstrable track record of growing a team
To find out more please apply to the role or for further information please do not hesitate to get in touch - email@example.com