Senior Accounts Assistant
Salary Up to £25,000 per annum
Consultant Rachel Smyth
Date posted 04 July 2022northern-west accountancy-finance/billings 2022-07-04 2022-09-02 banking Warrington Cheshire GB wa5 3uy GBP 25000 25000 25000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Senior Accounts Assistant Warrington - Hybrid 2-3 days in the office £25,000 + study support Progression opportunities, personal development and study support.
Senior Accounts Assistant. Warrington. Hybrid 2-3 days in the office.
The key purpose of the Senior Accounts Assistant role is to record and track charges/deductions and ensure that they are challenged or recovered where possible. The roles involves building and maintaing relationships with Compliance, Billing, Operations, Sales, and a key external supplier.
The role would suit a tenacious individual who enjoys getting into the detail, understanding and chasing down issues to resolution whilst managing and tracking the inputs from various internal and external stakeholders.
The Senior Accounts Assistant will also support the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable teams by maintaining accurate records regarding the status of debt and liabilities of a specific group of customers.
• Record, document and manage the onward billing of weekly, monthly, and ad hoc surcharges to customers including communication with the Key Account Management Team.
• Manage and support/cover junior members of staff to ensure that significant preventable charges are responded to within extremely tight contractual timescales.
• Complete the initial investigation, verify (resolve) and accept charges where appropriate.
• Record potentially recoverable charges and distribute cases to internal teams, tracking and proactively managing to ensure quick resolution.
• Managing, raising, and distributing credits due to customers ensuring Company authorisation procedures are followed.
• Maintaining spreadsheets and to aid regular reconciliation to the General Ledger.
• Managing and reporting on surcharge related invoice queries to ensure resolution
• Manage one internal Mailbox to ensure queries are assigned/escalated appropriately and responded to within strict internal SLAs.
• Reconcile weekly purchase invoices to related jobs and ensure that these have been invoiced and paid for before payment of supplier.
• Management of the billing of additional surcharges based on operational reports.
• Dealing with requests and queries from external auditors, customers, and internal stakeholders
• Provision of Management Information to key internal stakeholders and supporting the wider Finance team were possible
• Manage and support one team member – Accounts Assistant
Experience & skills:
• Experience in an Accounts role essential
• Understanding of/involvement in billing, accounts payable and account receivable functions
• Good Excel Skills and PC skills
• Understanding of the broader finance fundamentals of cut-off, cashflow impacts would be favourable.
• Working to deadlines.
• AAT qualified or studier
• Excellent attention to detail
• Tenacity to chase items down to resolution.
• Confidence to hold business stakeholder to SLAs – ensuring that best possible business outcome is achieved.
• Enjoys being in the detail and getting accounts to "balance". Chases down the pennies and the pounds.
• Willingness and ability to understand complicated customer relationships
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 per annumLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 02 August 2022Corporate Actions Analyst Location: Manchester Salary: £25k-28k Hours: 8:30am -5pm Permanent vacancy I am currently sourcing a Corporate Actions Analyst for a financial services company based in Manchester City Centre. In this role, you will be responsible for meeting the timely and accurate end-to-end processing of all Corporate Action and Dividend events which have an impact on security positions held by the company's clients. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
Salary: £21,000 - £22,000 per annumLocation: ChesterDate posted: 24 July 2022Finance Assistant Chester – Hybrid – 2 days a week in the office £21,000 - £22,000
Salary: £40,000 - £47,000 per annumLocation: North West EnglandDate posted: 18 July 2022SUMMARY Robert Walters are excited to be representing a highly reputable, fast growing software company based in Manchester on a permanent basis. Our client is looking for a driven individual to join their finance team as a Management Accountant. Key to this role is ensuring close processes are performed accurately, efficiently and promptly for the multiple business under the remit of each Management Accountant. This role will also be responsible for ensuring the accurate recording of all transactions, working with business leaders to ensure results and drivers of performance are understood. reconciliation of balance sheet accounts and application of financial controls according to group standards.
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annumLocation: WarringtonDate posted: 17 July 2022Accounts Assistant Warrington - Hybrid 2-3 days in the office £25,000 + study support Progression opportunities, personal development and study support.
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annumLocation: WarringtonDate posted: 13 July 2022Accounts Assistant. Warrington. Hybrid 2-3 days in the office.