Salary £28,000 - £34,000 per annum
Consultant Paige Wright
Date posted 02 December 20192019-12-02 2020-01-31 media London London GB WC2E 9RA GBP 28000 34000 34000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An awarding winning communications consultancy are looking for a Revenue Accountant to join a team of ambitious finance professionals on a permanent basis. You will be required to manage the full revenue recognition process including the forecasting and reports.
This Revenue Accountant will be responsible for the monthly revenue recognition of various European entities, manage monthly revenue forecast and assist with the billing.
As the Revenue Accountant you will:
- Ensure the proper revenue recognition is done in accordance with company policies
- Working closely with project managers, billers and the wider finance team, to review contracts prior to project creation
- Support the monthly & annual revenue forecasting
- Prepare Revenue Recognition checklists
- Maintain appropriate deferred revenue schedules to support recognition of revenue against agreements
- Reconciliation of invoicing project revenue
The successful candidate will:
- Have advanced Excel skills (Pivot Tables & VLOOKUPs)
- Speak French, Italian or German – desirable not essential
- Be ready for a challenge
- Have strong relevant revenue background
- Demonstrate a confident attitude with clear communication skills
If you’re interested to find out more information about the Revenue Accountant role. Please apply now with your updated CV.