Consultant Liam O'Flaherty
Date posted 18 October 20192019-10-18 2019-12-17 legal Wakefield West Yorkshire GB GBP 17000 23000 23000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client are a leading Legal business based in West Yorkshire they currently require the services of a Legal Cashier to join their successful and busy team.
Robert Walters are currently working with a prestigious national law firm in Yorkshire to recruit a Legal Cashier. Due to an increase in workload after a period of growth, the firm are now looking to add a Legal Cashier to their rapidly growing finance team.
Your responsibilities as a Legal Cashier will include:
- Accurate reconciliation of client bank accounts in a timely manner
- Identifying, allocating and posting incoming electronic & manual receipts
- Checking & inputting BACS, CHAPS, Faster Payments etc
- Processing debit and credit card payments
- Banking of cheques and cash
- Handling queries and incidents effectively and in line with procedures
- Communicating with the team, senior management and key stakeholders
- Identifying and implementing opportunities for improvement across finance processes
- Ensuring compliance with SARs
If you are interested in this Legal Cashier job then please contact Liam O'Flaherty at Robert Walters to discuss in more detail. Our client are looking to interview as soon as is practical so please do not delay your application.