Salary £20,000 - £22,000 per annum
Consultant Jonathan Weare
Date posted 16 August 20192019-08-16 2019-10-15 accountancy Leeds West Yorkshire GB ls1 5aa GBP 20000 22000 22000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting opportunity has arose at a national law firm in the heart of Leeds City Centre, who are looking for a Billing Assistant to join their rapidly growing Finance Team. The firm take pride on their employee satisfaction levels, offer tailored development and a generous benefits package.
As a Billing Assistant, your duties include:
- Generating draft bills;
- Liaising with fee earners to agree amounts to ensure it is paid promptly;
- Identifying any rejections or exceptions;
- Liaising with partners and fee earners to ensure correct charge rates are allocated to clients/matters;
- Managing discounts and rebates
- Enquiring of matter supervisors (partners and senior fee earners) with regards to old WIP and old disbursements or expenses;
- Liaising with cashiers and credit control in relation to payment queries;
- Producing relevant reporting for fee earners, partners and clients showing levels of billings appropriately analysed as required;
- Ensuring VAT rules are correctly interpreted and applied.
If you would like to apply for this Billing Assistant role then please email your CV to Jonny Weare at Robert Walters or apply now.