Accounts Receivable Clerk
Salary £18,000 - £22,000 per annum
Consultant Jonathan Weare
Date posted 14 August 20192019-08-14 2019-10-13 accountancy Leeds West Yorkshire GB GBP 18000 22000 22000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting opportunity has arose for an Accounts Receivable Clerk at a national law firm in the heart of Leeds City Centre. The firm is looking to add to their Accounts Receivable function in their rapidly growing Finance Team.
As an Accounts Receivable Clerk, your responsibilities will include:
- Generating draft bills;
- Liaising with fee earners to agree amounts to ensure it is paid promptly;
- Identifying any rejections or exceptions;
- Liaising with partners and fee earners to ensure correct charge rates are allocated to clients/matters;
- Managing discounts and rebates
- Enquiring of matter supervisors (partners and senior fee earners) with regards to old WIP and old disbursements or expenses;
- Liaising with cashiers and credit control in relation to payment queries;
- Producing relevant reporting for fee earners, partners and clients showing levels of billings appropriately analysed as required;
- Ensuring VAT rules are correctly interpreted and applied.
No previous legal experience is necessary! If you would like to apply for this Accounts Receivable Clerk role then apply now or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.