Salary £20,000 - £23,000 per annum
Consultant Jonathan Weare
Date posted 13 August 20192019-08-13 2019-10-12 accountancy Leeds West Yorkshire GB GBP 20000 23000 23000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting opportunity has arose at a national law firm in the heart of Leeds City Centre. The firm is looking for a Billing Analyst to join their rapidly growing Finance Team.
General duties include:
- Generating draft bills;
- Liaising with fee earners to agree amounts to ensure it is paid promptly;
- Identifying any rejections or exceptions;
- Liaising with partners and fee earners to ensure correct charge rates are allocated to clients/matters;
- Managing discounts and rebates
- Enquiring of matter supervisors (partners and senior fee earners) with regards to old WIP and old disbursements or expenses;
- Liaising with cashiers and credit control in relation to payment queries;
- Producing relevant reporting for fee earners, partners and clients showing levels of billings appropriately analysed as required;
- Ensuring VAT rules are correctly interpreted and applied.
No previous legal experience is necessary! Apply now or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.