Salary £18,000 - £21,000 per annum
Consultant Jonathan Weare
Date posted 09 August 20192019-08-09 2019-10-08 accountancy Leeds West Yorkshire GB GBP 18000 21000 21000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting opportunity has arose for a Billing Assistant at a national law firm in the heart of Leeds City Centre. The firm is looking for a Billing Assistant to join their rapidly growing Finance Team.
As a Billing Assistant, your responsibilities will include:
- Generating draft bills;
- Liaising with fee earners to agree amounts to ensure it is paid promptly;
- Identifying any rejections or exceptions;
- Liaising with partners and fee earners to ensure correct charge rates are allocated to clients/matters;
- Managing discounts and rebates
- Enquiring of matter supervisors (partners and senior fee earners) with regards to old WIP and old disbursements or expenses;
- Liaising with cashiers and credit control in relation to payment queries;
- Producing relevant reporting for fee earners, partners and clients showing levels of billings appropriately analysed as required;
- Ensuring VAT rules are correctly interpreted and applied.
If you would like to apply for this Billing Assistant role then please email your CV to email@example.com.