Salary £24,000 - £25,000 per annum
Consultant Freya Davis
Date posted 24 May 20192019-05-24 2019-07-23 legal East London London GB GBP 24000 25000 25000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A Law Firm based in East London is one of the country’s fastest growing national law firms, and specialises in Family, Care, Crime and Extradition Law matters. They are looking for a Billing Clerk to join their ever-growing team on a permanent basis.
The requirements of the successful Billing Clerk are as follows:
- Can manage high volume/high transactional invoices
- Have experience working within the Legal sector
- Knowledge of CCMS Legal Aid desired but not required
- Good Microsoft Office skills with Excel at an intermediate level
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- A passion for success and ready to get stuck in to their work!
- Remain professional throughout liaising with solicitors and management
- Process bills and provide information as required
- Interact with a wide range of contacts at all levels
- Use initiative in finding practical solutions to problems and organising them where appropriate.
The Billing Clerk must have a strong understanding of Billing, and a want to expand their knowledge as they will be required to cover the Billing Assistant when needed.
If you are enthusiastic, and have a real drive for learning, then apply now!