Salary £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
Consultant Robert McShane
Date posted 17 May 20192019-05-17 2019-06-16 admin-and-secretarial Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 18000 20000 20000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Temporary to Permanent opportunity. An opportunity for an Invoicing Administrator has recently become available at leading business based in Erdington on a temporary to permanent basis. Reporting directly into the Invoicing Team leader, you will provide efficient administrative support and co-ordination to ensure the smooth running of associated contracts.
About the Invoicing Administrator Position:
• To process all completed works for specific clients to allow timely and accurate invoicing
• Complete client summaries where required to support applications for payment
• Ensure all invoices have purchase order number and relevant documentation as defined by client requirements, before finalising. If not, then to obtain such information from the operational teams.
• To be first point of contact to deal with all queries in relation to invoicing from both internal and external sources in relation to the contracts.
• Confident in dealing with clients and internal staff to ensure the smooth running of the contracts
• To undertake general accounts Administration duties relating to the contracts including Correspondence and filing, preparation of reports and documents, updating electronic records, telephone call handling, administration, sub-contractor’s administration
Essential Experience of the Invoicing Administrator:
• Experience in a similar role with a background in Facilities Management administration is desirable
• Confidence and commitment to providing a high quality, professional service
• Adaptable and flexible in approach to work required
• Effective problem-solving skills
• Reliable Detail conscious and tasks orientated
• Strong Excel
• GCSE (or ‘O’ Level equivalent) passes in Maths and English or recognised equivalent
This role will be offered on a temporary to permanent basis and will be based full time in Erdington.
To express your interest in this position please apply direct or email your CV to email@example.com