Salary £22,000 - £25,000 per annum
Location Leamington SpaFULL_TIME
Consultant Hannah Freeman
Date posted 12 February 2019 2019-02-122019-04-13 accountancy Leamington Spa Warwickshire GB GBP 22000 25000 25000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Robert Walters Legal Cashier Leamington Spa Permanent £22,000 - £25,000 P/A Our client is looking for an experienced Legal Cashier due to business growth and development. The Legal Cashier with provide full support within the accounts team. Our client are a business built on strong client relationships so it is important to us that you share our values to build a rapport and maintain relationships with both internal colleagues and clients. Professionalism is key as is a dynamic individual with the ability to think on their feet, who will focus on getting the work done for the good of the team and the overall business.
• Administer client and office bank reconciliation.
• Process cheque requests for disbursements, nominal, client and office payments and produce cheques.
• Process receipts for client and office accounts.
• Prepare banking.
• Process client invoices.
• Update the database – open and close client accounts.
• Maintain bank account records.
• Manage and process BACS/CHAPS and all necessary online banking.
• Administer petty cash.
• Administer the day end procedures, close down books.
• Help team with credit control duties as required.
• Help to record work in progress and monitor invoicing that it is done in a timely manner.
Skills and experience:
We require someone who has Legal Cashier experience who thrives working in a team and takes a proactive approach to their work. We will expect you to:
• Have an excellent telephone manner and the ability to communicate effectively at every level of the business.
• Have an eye for detail, ensuring a consistent high level of accuracy.
• Demonstrate flexibility and the ability to use a high degree of self-management and initiative.
• Be highly organised and professional.
• Be motivated and enthusiastic with a positive ‘can do’ attitude, remaining calm when under pressure.
• Have proficient IT skills and the ability to learn how to use new systems and technology quickly.