Consultant Liam O'Flaherty
Date posted 30 January 2019 2019-01-302019-03-31 legal York North Yorkshire GB YO1 9RJ GBP 17000 21000 21000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Our client is a leading legal practice based in York. This is a busy Legal Cashier role which has arisen due to the expansion of the firm over recent years.
This is an excellent opportunity for Legal Cashier to take the next step in their Legal Cashier career. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is at the early stages of their career and looking to take the next step. However our client is extremely flexible with regard to working pattern and can accommodate part time hours for the right candidate.
Reporting into the Financial Controller your duties will include:
- Experience and knowledge of general finance operations accounting processes
- Undertaking bank reconciliations
- Preparation of client and office banking
- Experience of handling queries and incidents effectively and in line with procedures
- Assisting with month end and year end
- Knowledge of Solicitors Accounts Rules
- AAT qualification (or studying towards)
If you are interested in applying for this role then please click apply now. If you would like further information or for an informal chat then please contact Liam O'Flaherty at Robert Walters now. Our client are looking to appoint to this role quickly so to avoid disappointment please do not delay your application.