Billings Portfolio Clerk
Salary £21,000 - £25,000 per annum
Consultant Merna Azer
Date posted 22 January 2019 2019-01-222019-03-23 utilities Salford Greater Manchester GB GBP 21000 25000 25000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A Fantastic Opportunity for a Billings Portfolio Clerk based in Salford paying a salary between £21,000 - £25,000.
Billings Portfolio Clerk position with a Property Company – Salford Quays – Permanent. A fantastic opportunity for a Billings Portfolio Clerk to join a highly profitable organisation with excellent career opportunities. The business has gone from strength to strength and they are looking for someone with a focussed attitude to work closely with the wider finance function. Paying a salary between £21,000 - £25,000.
- Billing a portfolio of commercial customers for all areas of the company’s Businesses within specific timeframes.
- Prompt bill processing, write offs, transfers, disbursement queries and closing files for department and overseas offices.
- Action as required commercial portfolio customer enquiries received by telephone, email and letter within SLA’s.
- Effective liaison with Management Accounts, Credit Control and Cashiers teams.
- Maintain and improve current processes and procedures to offer enhanced customer service.
- Ad hoc duties.
- Excellent knowledge of billing systems and ability to deliver on a right first time basis.
- Good core IT skills inclusive of knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Mail Merge.
- Excellent letter writing skills.
- Good understanding of credit control practices.
- Proactively builds on-going relationships with internal and external customers and stakeholders.
- Ability to adapt as priorities/demands change and initiate actions.
If you are looking for your next challenging Billings Portfolio Clerk, please apply to this role or contact Merna Azer on 0161 214 7418 or email email@example.com