Salary £20,000 - £23,000 per annum
Consultant Jonathan Weare
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-03-19 accountancy Leeds West Yorkshire GB GBP 20000 23000 23000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
You will be joining a top tier law firm as a legal cashier at the heart of the Finance Team, providing world class financial services to the business. This is a key role within the team and has responsibility for handling queries for the business efficiently and in line with set service levels.
The firm requires someone who wants to be the best at what they do; who can handle pressure and enjoys making decisions that will have a real impact on the business. The firm is all about teamwork and you would be a crucial part of that team - you'll find the work stimulating, the atmosphere dynamic and the results highly satisfying.
Working as part of a fast paced and dynamic team, your remit will encompass all aspects of the finance function. Your core responsibility in this role will be handling queries and incidents from receipt to resolution and processing. You will provide guidance to the business with the key focus on service delivery and customer satisfaction. This role will report directly to the Finance Manager.
Skills and experience:
The firm are looking for someone who can demonstrate:
• Experience of legal cashiering in a professional service environment.
• Experienced with bank reconciliation, journals and online banking facilities
• Experience and knowledge of general finance operations accounting processes
• Experience of handling queries and incidents effectively and in line with procedures
• Able to develop trusted relationships with key contacts
• Ability to take ownership of queries by logging and tracking to resolution
• Ability to identify and implement opportunities for improvement across finance processes
• Able to act as a face of finance – taking an active role in delivering excellent service to all of finance’s stakeholders
• Able to provide guidance to the business around key finance policies and procedures
• An ability to communicate effectively with the team, senior management and key stakeholders
• A highly organised approach; energised to drive and deliver a service orientated function with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Ability to communicate and deliver greater financial awareness and understanding across the business.
- 27 days Annual Leave, plus Bank Holidays
- 5% pension
- Good career progression
- Tailored development
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance for employee and family members
- Free season ticket loan
- Secondment opportunities to clients and international offices
If you would like to apply for this role please submit your CV to this application.