Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Dolores Gnapi
Date posted 19 November 2018 2018-11-192019-01-18 media UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A Global Corporate Media Company are looking for a Billing Associate to join their London team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be reporting to the European Business & Finance Manager. This an amazing opportunity to further your career while working for a well established organisation in the market.
Responsibilities of the Billing Associate:
Ensure that all invoices are compliant with local & statutory requirements.
Work closely with project managers and office managers to review projects created on the financial system for accuracy & billing compliance.
Monitor all outstanding draft invoices to reduce the time spent pending approval.
Submit all final/approved invoices to clients or procurement portals.
Ensure all billable expenses are promptly invoiced within 30 days of entry in the system. Attaching all relevant supporting documentation.
Support the credit controller with any ad hoc queries.
Prepare & review balance sheet reconciliations for project related items, making comments on any material items.
Provide billing analysis monthly for reporting to the head office.
Posting and reconciling US GAAP adjustments (where required)
Billing Associate's experience:
- Part Qualified Accountant or recently Qualified Accountant
- Experienced Excel user with advanced excel skills desirable
- Able to demonstrate that you are a proactive self-starter, inquisitive and detail oriented
- Organized and able to maintain complete accuracy for all invoices raised
- Effective relationship building and communication skills
- French, Italian and/or German language skills desirable
- VAT and International Billing experience
If you are ready for a challenge and meet all of the above, apply now!