Salary £22,000 - £24,000 per annum
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Dolores Gnapi
Date posted 18 September 2018 2018-09-182018-11-17 media UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Global Recruitment Company in the City are looking for a Billing Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be supproting ther Billing and Payroll teams, this an amazing opportunity for an aspiring Credit Controller.
Billing Assistant's main duties:
- Managing all sales invoices processes, cross check and input of invoices.
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Manage different Excel Spreadsheets
- Send monthly/weekly Invoices
- Communicate clearly and accurately with internal and external customers and suppliers
- Dealing with billing related queries
- Undertake ad-hoc responsibilities as required by line manager
Billing Assistant's Experience:
- Previous experience working in an office environment
- Knowledge in Finance would be a major advantage
- Good knowledge of Excel is essential
- Great Communication skills and telephone manner
- Excellent numeracy and IT skills
- High levels of accuracy /attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- An excellent work ethic and the ability to use own initiative in a busy work environment
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable as every day is different
This is a great opportunity to start a promising Finance career working for an established and vibrant global business.
If the above sounds like you please apply now!