Senior Legal Cashier
Salary £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Consultant Kerry Ferguson
Date posted 14 August 2018 2018-08-142018-10-12 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Senior Legal Cashier, Wakefield, upto £25,000 per annum
A leading successful firm of solicitors based in Wakefield are looking to recruit Team Leader manage the day to day transaction processing and support a well-established transaction processing team. This is the ideal role for someone who is looking to develop and progress their career.
You will be responsible for supervising a knowledgeable team of legal cashiers; allocating work loads, conducting one to ones, conducting regular one to ones and providing constructive feedback and relevant training whilst ensuring a high-quality service is provided and all KPIs are achieved.
Key requirements include:
- Experience of Legal Cashier
- Knowledge of Solicitors Accounts Rules
- Experience and knowledge of general finance operations processes
- Experience of handling queries and incidents effectively and in line with procedures
- Able to develop trusted relationships with key contacts
- Ability to take ownership of queries and tracking to resolution
- Ability to identify and implement opportunities for improvement across finance processes
- Able to provide guidance to the business around key finance policies and procedures
- Able to communicate effectively with the team, senior management and key stakeholders
You will be rewarded with the opportunity to work for a well regarding law firm, have the opportunity to progress your career, a competitive salary and excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, free parking and flexible/ remote working.