Billing and Credit Controller
Salary £20,000 - £23,000 per annum
Consultant Matthew Simms
Date posted 23 May 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Scientific Games has partnered with Robert Walters to recruit an experienced and motivated Bill and Credit Controller to join their growing finance team.
Scientific Games is a NASDAQ listed, global leader in the gaming and lottery industries, with Global headquarters in Las Vegas and over 9,500 staff across the world.
The Group is on a mission to create the world’s best gaming and lottery experience for its customers.
The Group operates through three divisions – Gaming, Lottery and Digital. Collectively these offer customers a fully integrated technology platform and a customer focuses experience.
All of Scientific Games' divisions and employees are guided by the same core values:
By the Rules: Maintain integrity in everything we do.
To Improve the Game: Continuously innovate and raise the bar.
With Passion: We love what we do and have fun doing it!
Smart: Take ownership and hold ourselves accountable.
Together: One mission, one team, one Scientific Games.
To Win: Surpass the expectations of our stakeholders.
Billing and Credit Controller key responsibilities:
- Daily raising of a high volume of invoices
- Creation of billing backing schedules – taking source records, conditioning and formatting data
- Intermediate level excel qualifications
- Liaison with Client Account team
- Regular communication with external and internal stakeholders
Billing and Credit Controller key requirements:
- Previous experience in a similar high volume role.
- Ability to work from own initiative whilst still proactively supporting a team effort
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent academics and numeracy skills
- High degree of attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a high volume capacity
To apply please click below or send your CV to Matthew.firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 (0)161 240 7451.
All third party applications will be sent to Robert Walters.