Salary £38,000 - £42,000 per annum
Consultant Paige Wright
Date posted 21 May 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An international Legal firm based in the City are looking for an E-biller to join their team.
- The e-billing team is responsible for setting up, maintaining and submitting e-bills on behalf of the firm and is also responsible for investigating and resolving any issues that arise.
- You will act as the key point of contact internally for both clients and intermediaries. You will support the GSSC e-billing support team and Global e-Billing Advisor and you will identify and resolve e-billing errors.
- Coordinate and complete day to day e-billing tasks via analysis of the firm's tracker and workflow tool.
- Maintain a focus to ensure that the outstanding e-billing volume of the firm is within expectations.
- Collaborate with the GSSC central e-billing team to ensure LEDES file delivery and issue resolution is accomplished promptly.
- Support and escalate to the e-billing management team as required.
- Support the development of colleagues in the GSSC central e-billing team.
- Troubleshoot e-billing rejections with GSSC central e-billing team and assist in resolving to the point of successful invoice delivery.
- Assist as required with the administration of client data in client e-billing and matter management platforms.
- Build and maintain working relationships with all internal and external e-billing stakeholders.
- Support the global e-billing community with advice and assistance as required.
- MUST have previous E-Billing experience3
- MUST have previously worked in a Legal/Professional Services Industry
Apply now with your updated CV or email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about this E-biller position!