Cash Allocation Clerk
Salary £18000 - £20000 per annum
Consultant Frankie Cripsey
Date posted 02 November 2016
A leading service provider based in Cheadle are looking to recruit a Cash Allocation Clerk.
Key responsibilities as a Cash Allocation Clerk:
- Daily monitoring of incoming cash
- Allocating cash on the system as appropriate
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliations for multiple bank accounts
- Close liaison with the collections team regarding any queries
- Inputting new accounts onto the system
- Maintaining existing accounts
- Recording and posting cheque and cash payments
- Liaising with colleagues to manage over/under payment
You will have:
- Previous experience of cash allocation
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- IT literate (Excel and SAP system experience)
- The ability to work to tight deadlines is essential
- Strong team player
This leading provider within the services industry, in Cheadle, are dedicated to employee development and feedback making this a fantastic opportunity.
Apply below or to find out more about the Cash Allocation Clerk job contact Frankie Cripsey on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44161 214 7444.