Salary £20000 - £23000 per annum + CC Pension + Company Benefits
Consultant Abdul Ali
Date posted 16 September 2016
Accounts Assistant is now required at a leading public sector organisation based in Coventry. The successful Accounts Assistant will be responsible for all aspects of general accounts, situated within a large finance team.
Responsibilities of a successful Accounts Assistant:
- Supporting the administration of financial reporting and planning
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Posting Journals
- Maintenance of General Ledger accounts in addition to Purchase and Sales Ledger
- Assisting the Accountant with year-end
Profile of a successful Accounts Assistant:
- Qualified to degree level
- Practical experience within a financial environment
- The ability to work well autonomously and within a team
- Excellent numerical ability
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills (including V Look-Ups and Pivot Tables)
- Exceptional communication and inter-personal skills
The successful Accounts assistant will be able to secure the following package:
- £20,000 - £23,000 per annum (dependant upon experience)
- Company Contributory Pension
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Career development opportunities
This truly is a business where a person can dramatically develop their financial skill-set and career. As part of a bright and friendly team, the successful Finance Assistant will have every opportunity to learn and grow in an environment that rewards hard-work and effort.
Graduates may be considered for this role however, they MUST have completed their degree.
If you are interested in this role click apply and attach your current CV. Email at email@example.com or contact directly on 01212602546.