Salary £28000 - £32000 per annum
Location West London
Consultant Charlie Pearson
Date posted 15 September 2016
A Global media business in West London are seeking a billing analyst due to business growth over the past few months to manage a number of blue chip clients. Extremely client focused, resilient and determined individual who is self motivate, innovative, team focused, working to precise deadlines, and providing accurate analytical reporting in line with Client contractual requirements.
- To provide consistent, precise and timely analysis of client billing
- Produce Client Purchase Order Reconciliations, reviewing accuracy and quality of data prior to submission to manager and client
- Continually reviewing and working to improve existing data
- Liaising with Client Accounting Managers and the Credit Collections team regarding collections and the resolution of client queries
- Assist in the preparation of month end reports
- Ensuring integrity of the Billings function in accordance to Sarbanes & Oxley Control process
- Ensure through review and monitoring of statistics reports that all clients are billed to agreed contractual commitments
- Perform weekly Billing reviews to ensure Billings and Reconciliations are being performed to the set timetables and to client expectations
- Full preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual billing reporting
- Adhere to timetable of client Billing and Reconciliation requirements
- To perform any other ad-hoc billing and client reporting requests
- Attend client meetings where needed
The Billing Analyst will have chance to take on a couple of key clients, as well as being part of a large team, ideally having worked within a Global billing function & within the media industry. Experience using SAP is again a big plus.
If you’d like to apply to the Billing Analyst role please apply to email@example.com or 02075098759.