Salary £25000 - £27000 per annum
Consultant Helen Stratis
Date posted 13 September 2016
International staff sourcing company is looking for a dynamic and focused Billing Analyst to join their fast paced team in London. You will be responsible for the processing of Accounts Receivable payments and reconciling the self bill documents
The role of the Billing Analyst will include managing the status of accounts and balances and identifying inconsistencies so you will have to pay attention to detail, be focused, organised and an excellent communicator. You will also interact with various departments and clients within London and will have to have the ability to build and maintain good relationships.
- Daily payment and bank reconciliations, tracking of cash by unit and foreign currency
- Analyse and research incoming payments and reconcile daily deposits
- Research payment discrepancies to ensure all data is correct and necessary adjustments are made prior to general ledger posting
- Managing financial compliance and adherence to company processes
- Respond to daily account queries, rate or unit queries.
- Work with remote leadership and regional sales teams
- Liaise with payroll, business co-ordinators, billing, data-management, and sales teams to resolve account issues
- Ensure regional tax compliance and reduce exposure to withholding tax issues.
- Provide solutions to internal and external customers without contravening company policies
- Previous experience in the same industry and reconciling against timesheets as well as working on various portals will be highly advantageous
- Stong MS Excel skills
- Proficient in SAP
- Demonstrate strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to solve complex problems independently and as part of a team
- 2-3 years previous experience in a Billing Analyst role
If you are interested in this role, please click to apply or contact me directly.