Finance Analyst - 12 month FTC
Salary £35,000 - £42,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
Consultant Joseph Bennetts
Date posted 04 August 2022south-east accountancy-finance/analyst 2022-08-04 2022-10-03 accountancy Bracknell Berkshire GB GBP 35000 42000 42000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters are currently working in partnership with an exceptional employer based in Bracknell who are seeking to recruit a Finance Analyst to join them on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The particular Finance Analyst role will be to act as a provider of information and analysis to key stakeholders, providing support to the wider Finance team where required and providing critical plans to the business in order to shape the decision making process.
Key tasks and responsibilities of this Finance Analyst role include:
- Provide timely, reliable and relevant financial information to the finance and business stakeholders both locally and at a corporate level.
- Support the system inputs for budgets, forecasts and other financial plans for local and corporate stakeholder review.
- Providing financial information and appropriate explanations to assist key stakeholders to understand financial figures within the context
- Support the maintenance of financial systems integrity on an ongoing basis.
- Support the maintenance and accuracy of the relevant sections of the balance sheet & income statement on an ongoing basis.
- Act as an active member of the Finance team to share knowledge and best practice as appropriate to ensure adequate cover and increase knowledge within the team.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join our client and we would love to speak to candidates with the following experience:
- Part Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel knowledge
- Experience using an ERP system such as SAP
- Able to extract, review and analyse data from multiple sources
- Can work with stakeholders across the business
On offer for this role is a salary of £35,000 - £42,000 with an enhanced pension scheme, hybrid working and the opportunity to gain experience within an organisation widely regarded as a top employer nationally.
Salary: £35,000 - £42,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits PackageLocation: BracknellDate posted: 27 July 2022Robert Walters are currently working in partnership with an exceptional employer based in Bracknell who are seeking to recruit a Finance Analyst to join them on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annumLocation: MaidenheadDate posted: 01 August 2022Robert Walters is working with a well established and highly regarded firm of chartered accountants who are looking for a Financial Accountant to join on a permanent basis. Our client is experiencing an ever-increasing client base, so this will be a fast paced and exciting opportunity for a part-qualified (ACA) and qualified (ACCA or ACA) Accountant to own their own growing portfolio.
Salary: £24,000 - £35,000 per annum + Excellent BenefitsLocation: BracknellDate posted: 10 August 2022Robert Walters are currently working with an exceptional employer based in Bracknell who are seeking to recruit an Accounts Administrator to join them on an initial 12 month fixed term contract.
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 per annum + Excellent BenefitsLocation: BracknellDate posted: 03 August 2022Robert Walters are currently working with a superb organisation based in Bracknell who are seeking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join them on an initial 12 month fixed term contract.
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per annumLocation: BracknellDate posted: 03 August 2022Accounts Payable Manager Location: Bracknell Salary: £40,000 + benefits and hybrid working of 2 days in the office Perm An industry leading financial services organisation are looking to recruit for an Accounts Payable Manager based within Bracknell. The successful candidate will oversee the Accounts Payable team and ensure the smooth running of the companies outgoing payments, coding of invoices and ensuring correct posting within agreed timescales.