Customs and Duty Analyst
Salary £40,000 - £60,000 per annum + 10% bonus
Location Milton KeynesFULL_TIME
Consultant James Coxhill
Date posted 02 August 2022northern-home-counties accountancy-finance/analyst 2022-08-02 2022-10-01 accountancy Milton Keynes Buckinghamshire GB MK9 1FB TELECOMMUTE GBP 40000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Customs and Duty Analyst - Major Retail Company - Milton Keynes (with remote working) - Circa £40,000-£60,000 plus bonus and benefits package
Robert Walters are hiring for a Customs and Duty Analyst for a major blue-chip retail company.
This is a permanent full-time role based out of their Milton Keynes office, but supporting working from home 3/4/5 days per week.
The Customs and Duty Analyst will support the Financial Controller issues relating to cross-border movement of goods - Predominantly this will be for imports but you may also support on exports as well.
- Work in conjunction with Supply Chain key stakeholders to makes sure that all Business decisions relating to CFSP are compliant with HMRC regulations.
- Proactively seek opportunities to provide value by supporting the Buying teams in product classification.
- Communicate key Imports changes to business e.g. ADD, Licenses, Quotas, etc.
- Engage with Buyers / Buying Assistants to support getting classifications right first time.
- Ensure all Buying teams have a complete understanding of Import requirements such as Import Licenses, Anti-Dumping Duty, FLEGT Licenses etc.
- Implement internal controls to improve the data quality in the Customs Interfaces
- Month end declarations and reporting to be issued on time
- Alignment of best working practices with Commercial and Supply Chain
- Ensure that the relevant details are maintained in SAP to ensure that the correct dutiable freight is calculated for customs entries.
- Provision of interface files of standing and transactional data to feed to Ricardo
- Bonded vs. Commercial Reconciliation prior to Month End
The company are looking for someone with some prior experience in customs / duty / imports and exports gained within a similar environment.
The business are able to offer a salary in the region of £40,000-£60,000 (dependent on experience), 10% annual bonus, 20% staff discount, great benefits package and the ability to work from home minimum 3 days per week but potentially more for the right applicant.
Apply now to view the full job description and to find out more.
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 per annum + 10% bonusLocation: Milton KeynesDate posted: 12 August 2022Customs and Duty Analyst - Major Retail Company - Milton Keynes (with remote working) - Circa £40,000-£60,000 plus bonus and benefits package
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 per annum + 10% bonusLocation: Milton KeynesDate posted: 13 July 2022Customs and Duty Analyst - Major Retail Company - Milton Keynes (with remote working) - Circa £40,000-£60,000 plus bonus and benefits package
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: WatfordDate posted: 16 August 2022Robert Walters are proud to be partnering with a market leading FMCG business based in Watford, to recruit a Financial Accountant to assist the financial controller in the day to day Financial Accounting, on a temp to perm basis.
Salary: £55,000 - £70,000 per annumLocation: WatfordDate posted: 12 August 2022Risk and Internal Controls Manager - Scientific Organisation - Watford (Remote working role) - Circa £55,000-£70,000
Salary: £350 - £375 per dayLocation: St. AlbansDate posted: 09 August 2022An exciting interim Senior Accountant opportunity, working for a market leader in its field, based in St. Albans.