Corporate Actions Analyst
Salary £25,000 - £28,000 per annum
Location City Of ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Jodie Smith
Date posted 02 August 2022northern-west accountancy-finance/analyst 2022-08-02 2022-10-01 financial-services City Of Manchester Greater Manchester GB M3 3EB GBP 25000 28000 28000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Corporate Actions Analyst Location: Manchester Salary: £25k-28k Hours: 8:30am -5pm Permanent vacancy I am currently sourcing a Corporate Actions Analyst for a financial services company based in Manchester City Centre. In this role, you will be responsible for meeting the timely and accurate end-to-end processing of all Corporate Action and Dividend events which have an impact on security positions held by the company's clients. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
• Managing the end-to-end corporate action event life cycle on capital and income events across the UK and international markets.
• Maintenance of the Dividend Reinvestment (DRIP) programme and daily adjustment of firm prefunding requirements for dividends
• Liaise with external stakeholders and internal departments as well as manage customer queries.
• The analysis and interpretation of incoming market announcements from data vendors, and creation of the event in our systems and ensure compliance with internal requirements.
• Timely distribution of event notifications to customers and acting on client elections accurately by the deadline.
• Ensuring corporate action entitlements are allocated to our customer accounts on time.
• Own the end-to-end process of cross-border events to ensure final settlement.
• Processing of IPO events and proxy voting ensuring accuracy and completion.
• Analysing and escalating commercial opportunities through corporate action announcements.
• Maintain the first line of compliance defence by ensuring individual adherence to business processes and procedures that are designed to meet company standards.
• Completion of regular 1042 reconciliations working closely with key stakeholders including operational tax department and international and UK Custodians.
• Assistance with ad hoc and scheduled projects as required.
• Must have outstanding analysis skills in order to interpret the complex market, legal, tax, and company data relating to corporate events.
• Full understanding of the financial and reputational risks associated with corporate action processing.
• Strong communication and ability to liaise with stakeholders on high-risk tasks.
• Sound judgement to make logical decisions and know when to escalate issues.
• Positive energy and enthusiasm with resilience, drive and initiative.
• Shows creativity and takes individual ownership for work quality and improvement.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and have the required experience, please apply below and I will be in touch if successful.
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 per annumLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 02 August 2022Corporate Actions Analyst Location: Manchester Salary: £25k-28k Hours: 8:30am -5pm Permanent vacancy I am currently sourcing a Corporate Actions Analyst for a financial services company based in Manchester City Centre. In this role, you will be responsible for meeting the timely and accurate end-to-end processing of all Corporate Action and Dividend events which have an impact on security positions held by the company's clients. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 21 July 2022A well-established SME Financial Services business based in Manchester City Centre are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their vibrant finance department on a permanent basis. The role has become available due to growth of the organisation and has a lot of hybrid flexibility
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 12 July 2022An extremely successful, global IT & Technology enterprise based in Manchester City Centre are looking for a Reconciliations Controller to join their vibrant finance function on a permanent basis. The role has become available due to continued growth of the organisation and they are now looking for a dynamic Reconciliations/Accounts Assistant to add to their team
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000 per annumLocation: WarringtonDate posted: 10 August 2022We have an immediate need for a skilled Accounts Assistant for a well established renewable energy company based in Warrington. The role is initially a 6 month FTC with a view to go perm and they also offer a hybrid working model. This will be a well-rounded role, with exposure to several different areas of the finance function.
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annumLocation: ChesterDate posted: 14 August 2022This household name organisation in Chester are currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst to join the business on an initial 12 month Fixed Term Contract.