Commercial Finance Analyst
Salary £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Willy McBride
Date posted 02 August 2022london accountancy-finance/analyst 2022-08-02 2022-10-01 media London London GB GBP 50000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting opportunity for a Commercial Finance Analyst to join a fast-growing content platform focused on creating, financing, and distributing high end films and tv series.
Reporting directly into the finance director, this role will be responsible for managing the film and TV investment slates and producing deliverables and reporting on investment slate for all stakeholders, investors, and lenders.
The company is a small, creative, and multi-cultural group working in a highly collaborative environment. The role is based in London with potential for remote work 2 days a week.
The role is paying a competitive salary plus a very attractive bonus.
The Commercial Finance Analyst role involves:
- Administrate and report on external data received on projects from B2B partners
- Monitor and analyse performance of the companies film and TV investment slates
- Maintain an accurate database of the companies catalogue to assess the profitability by title
- Measure and prepare key KPIs for internal and external reporting
- Ensure compliance with contractual terms in key agreements
- At all stages, working collaboratively with colleagues from the finance and investment teams
- Accounting degree or Top-tier university degree
- Experience working within a financial control department is preferred
- Be proficient in Excel
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytic skills
- Efficient and organised (ability to adhere to strict timelines)
- Enthusiastic and hardworking
- Enjoy working in a small team and entrepreneurial environment
This is a truly unique role for a Commercial Finance Analyst to join a fast growing Media business. For more information or to apply, please contact Willy.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary: £55,000 - £70,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 29 July 2022We are currently partnering with a Global, London based, Media business, who are looking to recruit a commercial analyst. This is an integral role within the team and will work closely with the senior leadership team.
Salary: £55,000 - £70,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 29 July 2022An exciting opportunity for a Commercial Analyst to join a rapidly growing organisation within the media space. It is an exciting time to join the company as they continue to grow and work with some of the biggest brands worldwide.
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 19 July 2022A brand new and very exciting role has become available for a Commercial finance analyst to work for a global media business based in the heart of London on a initial 6 month contract You will mainly be responsible for the data integration and information flow between the various systems to ensure the most accurate monthly reporting of profitabilities, team utilisation and forecasting of resources.
Salary: Up to £55,000 per annum + Bonus + BenefitsLocation: LondonDate posted: 10 August 2022This a great opportunity for a newly qualified ACA to make the leap into industry into what is a very commercial role.
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 per annum + bonus + bensLocation: LondonDate posted: 09 August 2022An exciting opportunity exists for a high calibre Senior Finance Manager to move into a commercial and strategically focused finance position. The role is working for a highly respected and successful international digital media business based right in the centre of London.