Development Finance Business Partner - Real Estate
Salary Up to £55,000 per annum + 25% bonus + 15% pension + bens
Consultant Conor Murphy
Date posted 01 August 2022london accountancy-finance/analyst 2022-08-01 2022-09-30 property-and-housing London London GB GBP 55000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is a great opportunity to join a FTSE listed real estate firm in an exciting Development Business Partner role.
Based in London, the Development Business Partner will play a vital role in driving the Company's strategy. Joining this diverse and growing team would be a great move for someone looking to continue their growth in commercial finance exposure.
The responsibilities of the Development Business Partner will include
- Provide insight and financial understanding for the Development Team, as well as key development information for the wider business
- Responsible for monitoring of cost and programme timeline across a selection of our development portfolio
- Working alongside the Development Managers, agree total project spend each reporting period and agree capital and revenue accruals
- Prepare quarterly cashflow forecast of development spend for JV reporting and funding requests
- Liaise with the valuers and internal property teams with updated costs, areas and programme for each project
- Liaise with the Investor Relations team to provide input for external reports and announcements
- Assist with ad-hoc transaction work and other ad-hoc projects as necessary
The ideal candidate will be
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or equivalent;
- Comfortable with working autonomously
- Experienced in dealing with financial and non-financial stakeholders - both internal and external;
- Skilled in Microsoft excel and accounting software;
- Able to communicate to a high level;
- Able to work towards tight deadline;
If you are interested in this exciting role within the property and housing space then please send your CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 07881262443 - Conor Murphy - ACA
Salary: £70,000 - £75,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 12 July 2022This well-established commercial real estate firm are looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their team to continue to drive the commercial outlook of the business.
Salary: Up to £100,000 per annum + £8k car allowance + 40% BonusLocation: LondonDate posted: 14 August 2022A massive and listed player across the UK real estate space are looking for their next senior hire being the Head of Finance Operations.
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 per annum + £4k car allowance + bonus + benefitsLocation: LondonDate posted: 10 August 2022This a very exciting opportunity to join this global real estate business on a permanent basis as they look for their next key hire.
Salary: Up to £55,000 per annum + Bonus + BenefitsLocation: LondonDate posted: 10 August 2022This a great opportunity for a newly qualified ACA to make the leap into industry into what is a very commercial role.
Salary: £80,000 - £100,000 per annum + £6k car allowance + bonus + benefitsLocation: LondonDate posted: 09 August 2022This a very exciting opportunity to join this global real estate business on a permanent basis as they look for their next Senior hire.