Financial Analyst - 12 Month FTC
Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Christopher Lloyd
Date posted 29 July 2022northern-west accountancy-finance/analyst 2022-07-29 2022-08-28 retail Chester Cheshire GB GBP 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This household name organisation in Chester are currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst to join the business on an initial 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
Reporting to the Finance Business Partner, your responsibilities will include;
- Analysing and understanding business performance
- Identifying the key underlying drivers of performance in order to lead the business through planning process
- Responsible for multiple reporting cycles including, annual budget, quarterly reforecasts, month end close and longer term strategic planning
- Creating any ad-hoc financial reporting required by the business, constantly reviewing with stakeholders and updating as the business develops
- Involvement in a broad range of project work such as the analysis of and input into business cases for new products or business models, detailed analysis of performance to identify problem areas or opportunities for maximising profitability
- Working with commercial teams on re-negotiations and promotions, analysing data to create recommendations that deliver the best returns for the business
- Educated to degree level or equivalent standard
- Professional accountancy qualification, most likely CIMA or ACCA
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel
- Confident with Business Intelligence tools
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proven ability to work with and analyse large amounts of numerical data.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/ support different areas simultaneously.
- Ability to manage own workload and conflicting priorities including stakeholder management.
- Experience of analysing and interpreting data in a commercial context.
- Experience of stakeholder management at different levels of the organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Financial Analyst to join a household name organisation in a role that offers the chance to have a real influence on business direction and strategy.
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 per annumLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 02 August 2022Corporate Actions Analyst Location: Manchester Salary: £25k-28k Hours: 8:30am -5pm Permanent vacancy I am currently sourcing a Corporate Actions Analyst for a financial services company based in Manchester City Centre. In this role, you will be responsible for meeting the timely and accurate end-to-end processing of all Corporate Action and Dividend events which have an impact on security positions held by the company's clients. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annumLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 25 July 2022Robert Walters are excited to be partnering with a well-known media business in Greater Manchester. Reporting to the Global Statutory Reporting Manager, in this role you’ll be responsible for maintaining and supporting an effective and efficient Statutory Reporting process. Working with a number of key stakeholders at various levels of the business and across a number of locations, this role will also involve:
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum + hybrid workingLocation: LiverpoolDate posted: 20 July 2022Financial Accountant - Liverpool, Merseyside - hybrid working with 2 days in the office - up to £45000.
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per annumLocation: LiverpoolDate posted: 13 July 2022Financial Accountant Based Liverpool – Hybrid. 2 days in the office, 3 from home. £30,000 - £40,000
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000 per annumLocation: WarringtonDate posted: 10 August 2022We have an immediate need for a skilled Accounts Assistant for a well established renewable energy company based in Warrington. The role is initially a 6 month FTC with a view to go perm and they also offer a hybrid working model. This will be a well-rounded role, with exposure to several different areas of the finance function.