Commercial finance analyst
Salary £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Jamie Hall
Date posted 19 July 2022london accountancy-finance/analyst 2022-07-19 2022-08-18 media London London GB W1T 1JU GBP 45000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A brand new and very exciting role has become available for a Commercial finance analyst to work for a global media business based in the heart of London on a initial 6 month contract You will mainly be responsible for the data integration and information flow between the various systems to ensure the most accurate monthly reporting of profitabilities, team utilisation and forecasting of resources.
What you’ll be doing-:
Internal Reporting and Analysis:
- Supporting and providing the commercial finance analyst with accurate data to ensure the following tasks are performed and delivered in a timely manner.
- Ensuring the monthly internal reporting of Client Dashboards
Commercial Reporting and Analysis:
- Preparing the profitabilities for the businesses reporting and budgeting
- Liaising with the Commercial Controllers and the Data Analyst, and assisting with analysis
Teamwork and systems:
- Working with the Commercial team to understand the reasons behind client margins
- Making suggestions for change and efficiency in all areas or reporting including ensuring efficient use of all systems
- Advanced Excel (ideally some PowerQuery & VBA experience).
- Previous experience with system implementation(s) a benefit.
- Knowledge of Maconomy preferred, but not essential
If you feel this great role working as a Commercial finance analyst for a global media brand based in London then please do get in touch by applying for this role and also sending me your CV directly to Jamie.Hall@WaltersPeople.co.uk.
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 02 August 2022An exciting opportunity for a Commercial Finance Analyst to join a fast-growing content platform focused on creating, financing, and distributing high end films and tv series.
Salary: £55,000 - £70,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 29 July 2022We are currently partnering with a Global, London based, Media business, who are looking to recruit a commercial analyst. This is an integral role within the team and will work closely with the senior leadership team.
Salary: £55,000 - £70,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 29 July 2022An exciting opportunity for a Commercial Analyst to join a rapidly growing organisation within the media space. It is an exciting time to join the company as they continue to grow and work with some of the biggest brands worldwide.
Salary: Up to £55,000 per annum + Bonus + BenefitsLocation: LondonDate posted: 10 August 2022This a great opportunity for a newly qualified ACA to make the leap into industry into what is a very commercial role.
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 per annum + bonus + bensLocation: LondonDate posted: 09 August 2022An exciting opportunity exists for a high calibre Senior Finance Manager to move into a commercial and strategically focused finance position. The role is working for a highly respected and successful international digital media business based right in the centre of London.