Finance Business Partner
Salary £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
Consultant Tom Hedges
Date posted 13 July 2022midlands accountancy-finance/analyst 2022-07-13 2022-09-11 banking Burton-On-Trent Staffordshire GB GBP 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An opportunity has become available for a forward-thinking and highly commercial Finance Business Partner to join a market-leading manufacturing company in a time of exponential growth. The successful candidate will be working closely with the Finance Director and Retail Director to lead the forecasting, drive sale performance, risk mitigation, identify opportunities and influence the strategic direction
Key Responsibilities for the Finance Business Partner
- Supporting the Finance function in the production of monthly accounts
- Responsible for the delivery of timely, accurate management accounts
- Provision of commentary & variance analysis
- Postings to the General ledger and transaction review of cost centers
- Working alongside the Financial Controller reporting to the Finance Director
- Month-endnd balance sheet reconciliation
- Support in the preparation of the annual audit
- Reviewing existing management information to drive efficiencies and improvements
- Working with multiple stakeholders
- Production of analytical reports interrogating company data to achieve best working practices
- Financial planning to include ownership of the budget cycle, preparing regular forecasts on company out-turn to include P&L / balance sheet & cashflow
- Ad-hoc duties in relation to project and one-off analysis
Key essentials of the Finance Business Partner
- Qualified Accountant (e.g., ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with post-qualification experience
- Computer and IT literate with knowledge of Microsoft Excel and accounting software
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to liaise and communicate with senior management and people from a non-finance background
- Retail sector and multi-site experience is preferred
At the Robert Walters Group, we endeavour to contact all candidates to register their details. However, due to the high number of applications we receive, if we have not reached out to you within 72 hours, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 per annumLocation: StaffordshireDate posted: 23 June 2022Our client, a leading travel business is looking for a Finance Manager to join the team in the Staffordshire region. The organisation has achieved unprecedented growth within its industry over the past few years so, the successful candidate will be someone who can support that continued growth trajectory by bringing strong financial capabilities and leadership skills.
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: SolihullDate posted: 16 August 2022Our client, a global leading tech outsourcing business is looking for a technically strong Finance Manager to join them in a time of growth. The successful candiate will be responsible for the management and financial reporting for Group Services, Central Services, Ireland and Australia, delivering compliance with statutory and legislative requirements, and ensuring the accuracy of information produced by your team.
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 12 August 2022Robert Walters has partnered with a highly reputable client based in Birmingham who is looking for an experienced financial professional who will work with the Head of Finance Business Partnering to act as an advisor, provide creative resolutions, set professional standards and work alongside a variety of people from various teams.
Salary: £200 - £225 per dayLocation: Stratford-upon-AvonDate posted: 10 August 2022Interim Accountant Warwickshire Office based 3 months £200 to £225 day rate An opportunity has become available for an Interim Accountant to join an established company on a 3 month contract with a day rate of up to £225 (depending on experience) based in Warwickshire. This will be a fantastic opportunity to expand your skills and experience while adding another great company experience to your profile.
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annumLocation: Burton-On-TrentDate posted: 03 August 2022Our client, a market leading organisation are looking for a permanent Finance Business Partner to provide key strategic insight through financial reporting and analysis whilst partnering with the Operations teams.