Finance Business Partner (Commercial Real Estate)
Salary £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
Consultant Conor Murphy
Date posted 06 July 2022london accountancy-finance/analyst 2022-07-06 2022-09-04 property-and-housing London London GB GBP 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This globally know commercial real estate firm are looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their team to continue to drive the commercial outlook of the business.
Based out of their London offices, he role will get some great exposure to different areas of the business whilst adding significant value. The company have modern offices and are currently operating a hybrid model with a mix of working from the office and WFH.
The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for
• Build & develop high level relationships across 3 regions and with the Executive Directors;
• Deliver business reporting including monthly reporting, annual plans and forecasts for real estate activities;
• Develop processes, systems and infrastructure to allow for consistent global reporting;
• Identify, analyse and monitor potential business risks committed in contractual agreements, as well as opportunities and solutions to enhance business performance;
• Communicate regularly with business support staff to ensure they are fully informed of operational objectives, purposes and achievements.
• Ad-hoc projects as and when required;
The ideal candidate will be
• ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or equivalent;
• Experienced in dealing with financial and non-financial stakeholders - both internal and external;
• Skilled in Microsoft excel and accounting software;
• Able to communicate to a high level;
• Able to work towards tight deadline;
If you are interested in this exciting role within the property and housing space then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 07881262443
Salary: Up to £55,000 per annum + Bonus + BenefitsLocation: LondonDate posted: 10 August 2022This a great opportunity for a newly qualified ACA to make the leap into industry into what is a very commercial role.
Salary: Up to £55,000 per annum + 25% bonus + 15% pension + bensLocation: LondonDate posted: 01 August 2022This is a great opportunity to join a FTSE listed real estate firm in an exciting Development Business Partner role.
Salary: £70,000 - £75,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 12 July 2022This well-established commercial real estate firm are looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their team to continue to drive the commercial outlook of the business.
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 per annum + £5k car allowance + bonus + benefitsLocation: LondonDate posted: 08 July 2022This globally recognised commercial real estate firm have a newly created vacancy for a Finance Projects Manager to join their team.
Salary: £70,000 - £77,000 per annum + family-level healthcare, 9% pensionLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 10 August 2022Job Title: Corporate Finance Technical Manager (Permanent, Full-time) Location: Moorgate, London (work from home available 3 days per week) Salary: £70,000- £77,000 (plus a benefits package including: family-level healthcare and 9% pension contributions)