Senior Finance Analyst
Salary £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Jamie Hall
Date posted 23 June 2022london accountancy-finance/analyst 2022-06-23 2022-07-23 telecommunications London London GB wc2e 9ab GBP 45000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A brand new role has become available for a Senior finance analyst to work for a global Telecommunications business based in the heart of London on a 12 month fixed term contract.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure that the actual financial operational results of the Financial Operations function are provided to the SLT on an accurate and timely basis.
- Maximising the value of the data captured from multiple sources and identifying bottlenecks in the process through robust data and root cause analysis enabling delivery of insightful and predictive analysis.
- The position will work closely with the Senior Finance Operations team including Billing & Revenue Assurance, Credit Control, AR & Collections, Source to Pay and Accounting Operations.
- Develop and maintain the tableau dashboards:
- Daily / weekly / monthly SLA and KPI metrics and reporting
- Cycle time analysis of the key process within Financial Operations
- Interface with key stakeholders, presenting data and key insights to both expert and non-expert audiences; liaising closely with OneIT and BU finance teams to develop new insightful and in-depth financial analysis helping to deliver improvements and moving the reporting and analysis to more predictive reporting space.
- Excellent and demonstrable analytical and modelling skills.
- Ability to work with large volumes of data and translate this into meaningful value-add end user analysis.
- Experience of data analysis in a financial operations function, ideally with SAP as the ERP.
- Complex problem solving skills, particularly in relation to large and variable data sets.
If you feel this great role working as a Senior finance analyst to working for a global Telecommunications business based in London then please do get in touch by applying for this role and also sending me your CV directly to Jamie.Hall@WaltersPeople.co.uk.
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 22 June 2022A brand new role has become available for a Senior finance analyst to work for a global Telecommunications business based in the heart of London on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 per annumLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 28 June 2022Do you have prior EMEA/ APAC payroll experience? Interested in joining an exciting financial services firm, that experienced exponential growth now operating in 4 different continents? With exciting new offices based in finance capital of Europe, Central London? As a result of rapid growth, we are currently working in partnership to recruit a Senior Payroll Advisor to take semi-ownership of the Payroll function. The candidate successful in the process will be responsible for preparing multiple country payrolls.
Salary: Bonus + excellent benefits packageLocation: LondonDate posted: 25 June 2022Our client is an exciting fast growth consumer brand which is focused on the health and nutrition sectors. Based at a desirable central London location - we are currently seeking a passionate and commercially orientated Finance Business Partner to join thier high calibre team.
Salary: £65,000 - £68,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 22 June 2022An exciting opportunity for a Senior Finance Manager to join a leading global Media business based in London.
Salary: £60,000 - £68,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 22 June 2022We are currently recruiting for a for a technical Senior Global Accountant role within a reputable, global healthcare provider.