Finance Analyst - 12 Month FTC
Salary £35,000 - £42,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
Consultant Joseph Bennetts
Date posted 16 June 2022south-east accountancy-finance/analyst 2022-06-16 2022-08-15 accountancy Bracknell Berkshire GB GBP 35000 42000 42000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters are currently working in partnership with an exceptional employer based in Bracknell who are seeking to recruit a Finance Analyst to join them on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The particular Finance Analyst role will be to act as a provider of information and analysis to key stakeholders, providing support to the wider Finance team where required and providing critical plans to the business in order to shape the decision making process.
Key tasks and responsibilities of this Finance Analyst role include:
- Provide timely, reliable and relevant financial information to the finance and business stakeholders both locally and at a corporate level.
- Support the system inputs for budgets, forecasts and other financial plans for local and corporate stakeholder review.
- Providing financial information and appropriate explanations to assist key stakeholders to understand financial figures within the context
- Support the maintenance of financial systems integrity on an ongoing basis.
- Support the maintenance and accuracy of the relevant sections of the balance sheet & income statement on an ongoing basis.
- Act as an active member of the Finance team to share knowledge and best practice as appropriate to ensure adequate cover and increase knowledge within the team.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join our client and we would love to speak to candidates with the following experience:
- Part Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel knowledge
- Experience using an ERP system such as SAP
- Able to extract, review and analyse data from multiple sources
- Can work with stakeholders across the business
On offer for this role is a salary of £35,000 - £42,000 with an enhanced pension scheme, hybrid working and the opportunity to gain experience within an organisation widely regarded as a top employer nationally.
Salary: £40,000 - £47,000 per annum + £6,000 Car AllowanceLocation: SloughDate posted: 08 June 2022Robert Walters are delighted to be partnered with a global software organisation who are looking for a Commercial Finance Analyst, to join them on a 8 month fixed term basis. The position is looking to offer up to £47,000 + £6,000 car allowance. You will report into the Business Intelligence Manager and will be extracting, analysing and reporting on large quantities of data. You will regularly interact with senior stakeholders and will have the ability to present data in a commercially minded way. The company can offer a fast-paced environment, an award-winning culture, and a chance to influence internal stakeholders within the business.
Salary: £40,000 - £47,000 per annum + £6,000 Car AllowanceLocation: SloughDate posted: 29 June 2022Robert Walters are delighted to be partnered with a global software organisation who are looking for a Business Reporting Analyst, to join them on a 8 month fixed term basis.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum + Bonus, Hybrid WorkingLocation: WeybridgeDate posted: 15 June 2022Robert Walters are currently working in partnership with a leading organisation based in Weybridge to assist in recruiting for an Accountant to join them on a permanent basis.
Salary: £40,000 - £47,000 per annum + £6,000 Car AllowanceLocation: SloughDate posted: 14 June 2022Robert Walters are delighted to be partnered with a global software organisation who are looking for a Commercial Data Analyst, to join them on a 8 month fixed term basis.
Salary: £30,000 - £38,000 per annumLocation: WeybridgeDate posted: 14 June 2022Robert Walters are pleased to have partnered with a global organisation based in Weybridge, who are looking for an ambitious CIMA/ACCA studier to join as a Financial Accountant. This role will directly support the Assistant Financial Controller and will be involved with all aspects of the finance function, including Group Reporting. In addition to a challenging role and plenty of ongoing progression opportunities, this role will offer a full study support package.