Commercial Finance Analyst
Salary £40,000 - £47,000 per annum + £6,000 Car Allowance
Consultant Hannah Mason
Date posted 08 June 2022south-east accountancy-finance/analyst 2022-06-09 2022-08-07 accountancy Slough Berkshire GB GBP 40000 47000 47000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters are delighted to be partnered with a global software organisation who are looking for a Commercial Finance Analyst, to join them on a 8 month fixed term basis. The position is looking to offer up to £47,000 + £6,000 car allowance. You will report into the Business Intelligence Manager and will be extracting, analysing and reporting on large quantities of data. You will regularly interact with senior stakeholders and will have the ability to present data in a commercially minded way. The company can offer a fast-paced environment, an award-winning culture, and a chance to influence internal stakeholders within the business.
Responsibilities for the Commercial Finance Analyst:
- Extract, analyse and prepare data to spot trends and manipulate the data, composing in formats which engage a commercial audience.
- High quality reporting; to infer the data and bring forth the underlining messages arising with the data.
- Regular reporting to commercial business partners and internal stakeholders within the organisation. Delivering the reports on a timely basis.
- Lead on certain data monetisation initiatives
- Support and training for managers within the business on using company software.
- Ability to learn quickly on new products and services and absorbing data.
- Standalone ad-hoc analysis will be required as and when needed.
Requirements of the Commercial Finance Analyst
- Proven experience of analysing and reporting on data in a professional capacity
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Excel, with the ability to use VLOOKUP, and creating pivot charts and tables. (Strong intermediate to advanced level)
- Experience of using Cognos would be beneficial but not essential.
- Experience of presenting in a commercial manner, with the ability to engage and compel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously, be adaptable and flexible
- Ability to communicate at all levels of a business
If this sounds like this could be of interest, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can call me on 07502606680
Salary: £40,000 - £47,000 per annum + £6,000 Car AllowanceLocation: SloughDate posted: 14 June 2022Robert Walters are delighted to be partnered with a global software organisation who are looking for a Commercial Data Analyst, to join them on a 8 month fixed term basis.
Salary: £35,000 - £42,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits PackageLocation: BracknellDate posted: 16 June 2022Robert Walters are currently working in partnership with an exceptional employer based in Bracknell who are seeking to recruit a Finance Analyst to join them on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum + Bonus, Hybrid WorkingLocation: WeybridgeDate posted: 15 June 2022Robert Walters are currently working in partnership with a leading organisation based in Weybridge to assist in recruiting for an Accountant to join them on a permanent basis.
Salary: £30,000 - £38,000 per annumLocation: WeybridgeDate posted: 14 June 2022Robert Walters are pleased to have partnered with a global organisation based in Weybridge, who are looking for an ambitious CIMA/ACCA studier to join as a Financial Accountant. This role will directly support the Assistant Financial Controller and will be involved with all aspects of the finance function, including Group Reporting. In addition to a challenging role and plenty of ongoing progression opportunities, this role will offer a full study support package.
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annumLocation: BrightonDate posted: 01 June 2022£45,000 - £50,000 + bonus + corporate benefits Brighton based, hybrid working available Robert Walters are pleased to be working with a global organisation who are looking for a driven and ambitious Financial Reporting Accountant to joint their growing finance team on a permanent basis. The Financial Reporting Accountant position is part of the General Ledger Team within the Financial Reporting function who manage the General Ledger and accounting, interfaces and controls.