Finance Systems Analyst
Salary Up to £45,000 per annum
Location West MidlandsFULL_TIME
Consultant Miranda Attariani
Date posted 07 June 2022midlands accountancy-finance/analyst 2022-06-07 2022-08-06 accountancy Coventry West Midlands GB GBP 45000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters – Finance Systems Analyst - Permanent – West Midlands (Hybrid Working) Our client, a market leading logistics business providing package deliver and mail services is looking for a permanent Finance Systems Analyst to support the finance function and wider business in preparing and managing key datasets in addition to using technical skillset to analyse and improve reporting tools.
Key Responsibilities of the Finance Systems Analyst
- Updating key Power BI reports on a set-schedule to meet stakeholder requirements
- Provide ad hoc analysis support in working with large datasets to provide analysis to the business, or predictive models to assist understanding and decision making
- Maintain and develop models to allocate all variable costs by customer and service to ensure all operational complexities on certain accounts are considered and costed
- Analyse manual processes and develop solutions/implement tools to add efficiency gains to the business
- Support in creating base forecast/budget models for commercial controllers to review with stakeholders
Key essentials of the Finance Systems Analyst
- A Qualified Financial professional (ACA,ACCA,CIMA)
- Problem solver that thinks critically and able to work to tight deadlines
- Can work with big data and identify highlights/drivers
At the Robert Walters Group, we endeavour to contact all candidates to register their details. However, due to the high number of applications we receive, if we have not reached out to you within 72 hours, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Salary: £44,000 - £48,000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 04 May 2022Our client is looking for a Finance Manager to assist the smooth day-to-day running of the finance function whilst implementing controls/SOC reporting and being responsible for the production of month-end accounts and journals.
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 13 June 2022Our client, a Private Equity backed organisation with large growth are looking for a Financial Accountant to manage the accounting, reporting, treasury, audit and tax functions of allocated private equity funds, direct investment funds and structured products. This is offering fantastic benefits and flexibility and of course, hybrid working.
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 13 June 2022My client, a rapidly growing Birmingham based business is looking to on-board a Internal Audit and Risk Specialist to join the team at our European HQ in Birmingham. The specialist will be joining the Head of internal audit, working within a small, but technologically leveraged team. The specialist will have the opportunity to gain experience and progress within the organisation.
Salary: £42,000 - £48,000 per annumLocation: Brierley HillDate posted: 10 June 2022Reporting to the Commercial Financial Controller providing financial analysis to the Asset Management team / Directors on the performance of the properties across the UK portfolio.
Salary: £43,000 - £50,000 per annumLocation: DudleyDate posted: 12 May 2022The kind of person best suited to this role is someone who is career driven and ambitious and would see this role as a ste up within 2-3 years for a bigger role in the organsiation. The ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualification is essential for this role, as well as Financial Accounting Experience or if coming straight from an accountancy practice background you must be fully up to date with full FRS standard.