Commercial Finance Manager
Salary £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
Consultant Isabel Evans
Date posted 04 June 2022northern-west accountancy-finance/analyst 2022-06-04 2022-08-03 accountancy Chester Cheshire GB GBP 55000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client, a leading PE backed leisure company in the North West, are looking to recruit a Commercial Finance Manager.
Working closely with the senior commercial finance team, the Commercial Finance Manager will act as a business partner across several key business functions. The Commercial Finance Manager will provide commercial support and insight to the business, and will support future strategy and business decisions through the provision of timely and accurate information.
The Commercial Finance Manager will also take the lead on various strategic ad hoc projects, in order to support the business as they continue to grow and develop.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a genuine commercial impact, working with a supportive and high calibre finance team, whilst also managing a small team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide commercial analysis and challenge to all areas of the business.
- Support ad hoc strategic projects that aim to unlock future growth potential in the business.
- Support and challenge business decisions through the provision of accurate and timely information / analysis.
- Support delivery of reforecasts and the annual budget.
- Challenge budget holders to deliver against plans, identifying and highlighting areas of risk and opportunities.
- Proactively improve reporting and finance functionality through automation and modification.
- Prepare relevant supplementary schedules and analysis for monthly reporting / board packs.
- Produce daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc management reporting.
- Support a seamless co-ordination between commercial, accounting, processes, integration and M&A areas.
The ideal candidate:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA or equivalent)
- Relevant post qualification experience in industry
- Proven commercial/business partnering experience
- An analytical mindset, with the ability to problem solve and challenge
- Strong Excel skills
- Confident, articulate, with the ability to influence across all levels and business functions
To apply to this fantastic opportunity, please get in touch!
Salary: NegotiableLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 10 June 2022A newly acquired retail / e-commerce business in Manchester is looking to hire a commercially focused Financial Controller to support the founders and new investors.
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annumLocation: LancashireDate posted: 04 July 2022Robert Walters are exclusively representing a market leading business as they look to appoint a dynamic, ambitious Internal Audit & Risk Manager to build relationships across the business and support in the continued establishment and development of the compliance and risk management framework.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annumLocation: Greater ManchesterDate posted: 28 June 2022Robert Walters are excited to be in partnership with a global media business as they seek to appoint an ambitious Management Accountant to join their central Manchester offices. This role is offering hybrid working and is flexible with working hours. The ideal candidate will hold the following qualifications: ACA, ACCA, CIMA.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 20 June 2022Robert Walters are excited to be in exclusive partnership with a global fin-tech business as they seek to appoint an ambitious Senior Accountant to join their impressive central Manchester offices. As the new Senior Accountant you will be responsible for delivering an accurate and timely monthly accounting close, supported by a set of bank and control account reconciliations. You will also coach, support and cross-train colleagues to deliver the daily reconciliations and month end close, as well as taking on more complex accounts and project work.
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annumLocation: MerseysideDate posted: 17 June 2022My client, one of the leading logistics and delivery companies in the UK, are looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner to be based out of their Liverpool head office.